health,safety & environment policy
The main concern of the company is the health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities in which we work as well as the protection of the environment. This is fundamental to our business and primary concern of the management of Bumitech Inspections & Services Sdn Bhd. We also believe that all accidents can be prevented. To us, economic considerations do not take priority over safety, health and environmental protection.
Every employee is under the obligation to work safely and observe all rules, regulations and instructions, which are applicable to his job.
OUR GOALS / OBJECTIVES ARE:
- Knowledge of the mechanical and corrosion damage mechanisms that impact equipment reliability.
- Using specialized tools and procedures to examine for these types of damage.
- Having knowledgeable and committed personnel who know our customers' equipment history and safety requirements.
TO ARCHIVE THE COMPANY'S HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT POLICY, WE WILL ENSURE THE FOLLOWING :
- Prevent all accidents.
- Effective procedures and standards for all level of employees and workmanship.
- Continuous review of safety performance and safety program/regulations.
- Emphasis health, safety and environment as a management responsibility at every level within the organization.
- Identify potential hazards and implement appropriate measures to minimize risks and ensure that appropriate emergency response plans are in place to deal with any possible emergency.
what we offered:
Offering services to the refineries and petrochemical plants entails meeting their shutdown and every day emergency requirements. Our commitment to customer service allows us to address these daily requirements.
Knowledge of the mechanical and corrosion damage mechanisms that impact equipment reliability.
Using specialized tools and procedures to examine for these types of damage.
Having knowledgeable and committed personnel who know our customers' equipment history and safety requirements.